What makes our transportation services high quality?
- We are not limited by fleet size because we have access to all of the best equipment in the Chicago area.
- This includes sedans, limousines, vans, mini-coaches, motorcoaches, trolleys, and specialty vehicles.
- We provide you direct communication with on-site managers to expedite changes and ensure smooth program operations.
- Our Operations Managers have strong planning and coordination skills.
- They are thorough and attentive to every detail.
- We have some of the most experienced, professional and customer orientated on-site staff in the Chicago area.
- We are available to our clients via phone, fax, and email. This allows you to access the most up to date information.
Chicagoland Transportation Solutions (CTS) is more than just a bus or limo company. We are a full ground transportation management company that offers a wide variety of services including:
- Logistical planning
- Convention or Event shuttles
- Airport Programs – Meet & Greets
- VIP Transportation
- Social Event Charters
- On-site coordination staff
Brian Whitaker – Vice President
Brian has worked his way up from a bus driver to being an owner of a destination management company that specializes in transportation and tour programs. His expertise is in transportation management.
He has supervised bus shuttles up to 80,000 and worked as an assistant on projects moving 100,000 guests.
With over 25 years experience in transportation, Brian is a respected advisor on the subject. He works with each client individually and does not offer a ‘cookie cutter’ solution.
Brian’s birthday is February 13th
He loves all things Disney.
Carrie Kilpatrick – Affiliate Manager
As the affiliate manager at Chicagoland Transportation Solutions, Carrie acts as a liaison between clients and transportation staff. She ensures the details of a program are correct and coordinate vehicles, drivers, greeters and guides to report when and where they need to. She organizes pick-up and drop-off times and locations in a manifest which is distributed to staff and handle any changes that need to be made.
Carrie’s birthday is March 24th
Her favorite pastime is reading.